Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kelly D Alexander Jr
Dr. Kelly D Alexander Jr, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hollandale, MS. He has 57 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kelly D Alexander Jr has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Showing 1 of 5
Worst dentist ever!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kelly D Alexander Jr - Posted on May 28th, 2016
My visit was the most unpleasant visit I have ever experienced!! He is just to old to be practicing dentistry!! Cut into my jaw and tongue so bad a week later and I still cant talk or eat!! Sat during the whole process!! Couldn't find necessary equipment needed!! Broke the top of my tooth and went took his shoes off stayed gone about twenty minutes to only come back and play solitary on his computer!!my appointment was at 9:30 I was the only one there and he worked on my tooth two hours breaking it into bits and pieces to only find out he only got one root out!! Never would I recommend him to anyone!!!
57 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1961
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions104 E Washington St, Hollandale, MS
Dr. Kelly D Alexander Jr is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hollandale, MS.