Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ken S Chan has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 4 of 4
He treats his patents with no respect while he has a lame grin on his face like you don't matter. He refuses to answer any questions. He's just playing dentist and refuses to do any work at all, he just looks at x-ray's and then throws you out the door and walks away. He's just collecting INSURANCE MONEY under false pretenses. He left my wife crying because he would not listen to her at all. He ordered me out of the room so he could take advantage of my wife who has a hard time understanding things and I'm her extra ears to catch what he saying. This Dentist should be band from Dentistry PERIOD!!!
Dr. Ken S Chan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsIrwan H Murni Dmd, 1176 Olivewood Dr, Merced, CA
Dr. Ken S Chan is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Merced, CA.