Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim
Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in New York, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
37 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim
Kenneth W. Aschheim, D.D.S. and Yakir A. Arteaga, D.D.S. P.C. Dr. Kenneth W. Aschheim Dr. Kenneth Aschheim graduated with honors from New York University College of Dentistry in 1981. His postdoctoral training including a residency in General Dentistry at Bronx Municipal Hospital Center/Albert Einstein Medical School (1981 - 1982) and a residency in Dental Anesthesiology at the Manhattan VA Hospital/New York University/ Bellevue Hospital Center (1982 - 1983). He joined the staff of the Department Of Dentistry at the Mount Sinai Medical Center in 1986 as a Clinical Instructor and was promoted to Assistant Professor in 1992 and Section Chief of Esthetic Dentistry and Advanced Technologies in 1999. He was elevated to Associate Clinical Professor in 2004. Dr. Aschheim has more than 20 years of private practice experience in all aspects of Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry. He has lectured and conducted workshops throughout the world and has been a major contributor to the dental literature. He has coauthored two editions of the textbook Esthetic Dentistry: A Clinical Approach to Techniques and Materials (Elsevier, Amsterdam, NL). This textbook has also been translated into Spanish and Polish. He has also served as a consultant to numerous dental companies on various high-tech dental technologies. Following the September 11th attack of the World Trade Center, Dr. Aschheim became a dental consultant to the Office of the Medical Examiner for the City of New York. He was instrumental in setting up the digital image acquisition section and served as a liaison between the department and the developer of the dental identification software utilized by the NYC Medical Examiner 's office. Since that time he has developed a new software package that should further reduce the time necessary to make a dental identification in mass disasters and has given lectures and workshops on the subject. Aschheim & Arteaga Treating the Dental Needs of Patients and Serving New York City, NY home directions emergencies contact sitemap
Locations & DirectionsKENNETH W ASCHHEIM DDS YAKIR A ARTEAGA DDS PC, 44 E 67th St, New York, NY
Dr. Kenneth W Aschheim is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New York, NY.