Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ken N Brosh
Dr. Ken N Brosh, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Mascoutah, IL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Ken N Brosh has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Ken N Brosh has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 5
Dr. Brosh is THE BEST!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ken N Brosh - Posted on June 4th, 2018
I have been going to Dr. Brosh for a little over 13 years. It all started with him giving me a life changing smile by straightening my teeth. I have received both general dentistry and orthodontic work from Dr. Brosh. Anyone who fears the Dentist, this is the dentist to go to. I have had a couple fillings that require shots to numb the area but fortunately for me Dr. Brosh is good at what he does. I had zero discomfort. Didn't even feel the shot. He makes any procedure seem easy breezy and always makes sure the patients are comfortable. He is very honest with his recommendations. For example: I thought it might be time for a new retainer/mouth guard so I brought mine in for him to look at. He told me it is still perfectly fine and no need to spend money on a new one just yet. I have a lot of respect for Dr. Brosh and his business practices. I 100% recommend him for general dentistry and orthodontics. He does offer payment options for those paying out of pocket. I am no longer local but do not allow anyone else to touch my pearly whites!
Dr. Ken N Brosh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Assurant DHA Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
Locations & DirectionsKEN N BROSH DDS PC, 1180 N 6th St Ste 4, Mascoutah, IL
Dr. Ken N Brosh is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Mascoutah, IL.