Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kenneth J Colameo DMD
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Kenneth J Colameo has 3 locations
605 Broad Ave Ste 101
Ridgefield, NJ 07657
16 Johnson Ave
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Dr. Kenneth J Colameo has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kenneth J Colameo has the following 6 expertise
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth J Colameo - Posted on February 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth J Colameo - Posted on January 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth J Colameo - Posted on December 6th, 2012
Dr. Colameo is my hero. I've had more dental problems of which I only have myself to blame for neglecting my teeth and gums for far too long. Not only did you really show me respect for which I probably didn't deserve but he fixed everything and gave me advice that I really took to heart that has stuck with me about the importance of taking care of my teeth. Today I have a beautiful smile and I have Dr. Colameo to thank for that.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kenneth J Colameo Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kenneth J Colameo's office for more information.
605 Broad Ave Ste 101 Ridgefield, NJ : (201) 941-9494
16 Johnson Ave Hackensack, NJ : (201) 342-7353
7322 Bergenline Ave North Bergen, NJ : (201) 867-0404
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth J Colameo is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ridgefield, NJ.