Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Kenneth E Sykes
Dr. Kenneth E Sykes, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dr. Kenneth E Sykes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kenneth E Sykes has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Kenneth E Sykes has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 3
Simply the best dentist on earth! My husband has been seeing Dr. Sykes for about 18 years & his teeth are perfect. I have been seeing the good doctor for about 12 years, and our child has been going for at least 7 years. Our teeth are in perfect working order.Before Dr. Sykes, I absolutely hated going to the dentist but because of him & my hygienist Pam, I actually love going now. Who looks forward to a dental visit! The office location is good, the environment is great, the service is impeccable, the staff is friendly, the prices are unbeatable, and most importantly the dentistry is the best that I have ever encountered! If you have a fear of dentist, or a fear of being ripped off, then you should try Dr. Sykes. 30 years in dentistry and he is still pure hearted and highly skilled. You simply cannot find a more honest, experienced, and caring dentist. I went from being a skeptic about dentist to learning that there are still wonderful doc's on this earth who truly put patient care first. He is also very good to his own staff and it shows in how they treat us patients. I have always liked this dentist & I pray he never retires because I am only in my 30's and I need him another 40 years! I actually don't mind driving over 30 minutes to see him because he & Pam are worth it.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFamily Dental Care, 1100 Bridgewood Dr Ste 126, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Kenneth E Sykes is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Fort Worth, TX.