Dr. Kenneth M Goldberg Is this you?

3.6

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Kenneth M Goldberg?

Made time for me in his schedule. Thanks!

Dr. G removed some lesions for me that were becoming very concerning. No pain, no drama. Can't even see the scar! Staff was great, too!

Very kind

I had emergency and needed the tooth out right away and Dr. Goldberg got me that day. The staff was very kind and really seemed to care.

Satisfaction

I was referred to Dr. Goldberg's office by my friend. I needed to have an extraction done. He worked with me with my busy work schedule and got me in a timely manner. Everything went smooth as he said it would. I would definitely recommend his office.

great surgeon

When I came to see Dr. Goldberg I was extremely nervous! But, his staff assured me I was in good hands. I came to coastal oral surgery due to a tooth going bad. I wasn't able to eat or sleep. And thanks to them I'm now out of pain. Great team and surgeon!!!

great surgeon

Dr. Goldberg and his staff are very friendly and professional. Its not easy to go in an have an extraction done especially on an emergency basis. They worked me into their schedule. The extraction itself was just like he mentioned a little pressure and that was it! I would recommend his practice to anyone looking for an oral surgeon.

Satisfaction

He inserted wrong size implants, causing permanent nerve damage.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Kenneth M Goldberg is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Santa Maria, CA.