Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein has the following 8 expertise
- Gum Disease
- Dental Implants
- Laser Surgery
- Root Surface Debridement
- Root Planing
Showing 2 of 38
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein - Posted on September 19th, 2017
I had multiple implants done by Dr Rubinstein. The staff and doctor are very caring, professional and trustworthy. Gentle hands and always asks how I am doing during my surgeries. I have been a patient for 9 years, referred many friends and family to the office and I would not go anywhere else for dental work. I have been seen by Jill, the hygienist every 3-4 months for the last 9 years and am lucky to have found their office.
Caring Dr and staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein - Posted on December 13th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein
Services include dental cleaning and periodontic evaluations, gum surgery, cosmetic gum lifts and dental implants—single tooth, multiple teeth, full mouth and denture stabilization. Managing Partners at SEDA Dental are Kenneth D. Rubinstein, DMD, and Alexander I. Wang, DMD. Both are members of the American Society of Periodontics, the American Dental Association, and the Academy of Osseointegration. Kenneth D. Rubinstein Dr. Rubinstein earned his DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine, served a General Practice Residency at the V.A. Medical Center in Miami, and received his Certificate in Periodontics and Implant Surgey at Nova Southeastern University. Prior to becoming a Partner at SEDA Dental, Dr. Rubinstein was in private practice in Manhattan. Alexander I. Wang Dr. Wang earned his DMD and his Certificate in Periodontics from Nova Southeastern Dental School. Both Dr. Rubinstein and Dr. Wang have been clinical instructors at Nova Southeastern Dental School.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kenneth D Rubinstein is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Boynton Beach, FL.