Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kent R Wildern
Dr. Kent R Wildern, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kent R Wildern has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kent R Wildern has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kent R Wildern - Posted on June 26th, 2017
Went to this guy years ago. Left because I believe he was performing unnecessary dental work to line his own pockets. Have since compared notes with others who felt the same way. I suppose it is possible he's changed his ways. Heck, I and others have already helped pay for a place in Whistler, British Columbia, a "cottage" on Torch Lake, along with two homes in West Michigan (his wife can't live in the same house with him). I'm guessing he has not lost his thirst for material things nor gained an appreciation for the true well-being of his patients.
Dr. Kent R Wildern Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kent R Wildern's office for more information.
4701 Plainfield Ave NE Grand Rapids, MI : (616) 364-8716
More about Dr. Kent R Wildern
Dr. Kent Wildern Dr. Wildern’s Grand Rapids Dental practice has been located in Northeast Grand Rapids, Michigan for 31 years. After dental school he moved here which is his wifes home town. Dr. Wildern grew up in Charlotte, MI, just south of Lansing area. The medical field has always been a part of his family. His parents were registered pharmacists as well as an older brother. His other brother is in Internal Medicine in the Hastings area. Dr Wildern did his undergraduate studies at Ferris State University receiving his pharmacy degree in 1976. His Doctor of Dental Surgery degree was obtained from University of Michigan in 1980 graduating with honors. He married his wife Coni in 1975 which brought him to the Grand Rapids area where he has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Wildern has received advanced training in orthodontics, implant and cosmetic dentistry.He designed and built his present dental office in 1997. You may see his wife , Coni, in the office at times. He also has two sons and daughter-in-laws and now a grandson. Dr. Wildern’s favorite hobbies are snow skiing, fly fishing, biking, photography and traveling.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kent R Wildern is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Grand Rapids, MI.