- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevan T Cahow
Dr. Kevan T Cahow is a doctor primarily located in Minnetonka, MN, with other offices in Champlin, MN and Hopkins, MN( and 5 other locations). Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Kevan T Cahow has 7 locations
Dr. Kevan T Cahow has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kevan T Cahow has the following 10 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Kevan T Cahow Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Preferred One PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Medica Choice
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kevan T Cahow
Dr. Kevan Cahow earned his undergraduate degree in Biology from Hamline University in St. Paul and his dental degree (DDS) from the University of Minnesota-School of Dentistry. He is a member of the American Dental Association, Minnesota Dental Association, St. Paul District Dental Society and the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine. Dr. Cahow truly enjoys being a family dentist and providing comprehensive care to all of his patients in a comfortable and caring manner. Areas of clinical interest include implants, crown and bridge, endodontics, oral surgery and dental sleep medicine. He is also a staff dentist at Childrens Hospital and Clinics and is able to provide children with special needs or extensive treatment plans a hospital based setting if needed. He believes in community service and is a volunteer with the Give Kids A Smile Program and Minnesota Dental Foundation Mission of Mercy. In his free time, Dr. Cahow enjoys spending time with his family and friends at their cabin, golfing and biking in the summer months, and snowmobiling and snowboarding in the winter time. He and his wife have two children.