Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin M Apolito has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kevin M Apolito has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Apolito - Posted on February 2nd, 2018
Wonderful and Caring Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Apolito - Posted on January 10th, 2018
Patient Andrew Hillery
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Apolito - Posted on September 14th, 2017
Professional and Caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Apolito - Posted on July 7th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin M Apolito - Posted on April 6th, 2017
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWESTERN NEW YORK DENTAL GROUP PC, 1020 Youngs Rd Ste 100, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Kevin M Apolito is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Buffalo, NY.