Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin W Barnhart DDS
Dr. Kevin W Barnhart, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in San Diego, CA. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin W Barnhart has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kevin W Barnhart has the following 7 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- TMJ Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. Kevin W Barnhart Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kevin W Barnhart's office for more information.
12395 El Camino Real Ste 304 San Diego, CA : (858) 793-3393
More about Dr. Kevin W Barnhart
Kevin W. Barnhart, D.D.S. - Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon Dr. Kevin W. Barnhart was raised in Chicago, Illinois and graduated from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa in 1975. He returned to Chicago for his dental education at the University of Illinois Medical Center, receiving his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1979. Dr Barnhart was then selected for a one year General Practice Residency at the Veterans Administration Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana and in 1980 he received his commission as an officer in the United States Navy. His 21 year career included 2 tours of duty at Naval Hospital Puerto Rico, Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, and Naval Medical Center San Diego where he completed his four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr Barnhart received extensive training in dentoalveolar surgery, dental implants, reconstructive surgery, orthognathic surgery, facial trauma, pathology surgery, and TMJ reconstruction. Subsequent to his residency he served two deployments to the Western Pacific on the USS Kitty Hawk (CV-63) in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. Dr. Barnhart is certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, is a fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and has been the secretary/treasurer for the San Diego County Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Study Club. Dr. Barnhart is an avid fan of the Los Angeles Lakers and also enjoys classic muscle cars. He lives in San Diego with his wife Karen, who manages a retail business. They have two sons Daniel and Ryan. Daniel graduated from the Illinois Institute of Art at Chicago and now works in San Diego. Ryan is a student at San Diego State University where he is majoring in engineering and mathematics.
Locations & DirectionsTORREY PINES ORAL SURGERY, 12395 El Camino Real Ste 304, San Diego, CA
Dr. Kevin W Barnhart is similar to the following 4 Dentists near San Diego, CA.