- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin R Coombe DDS
Dr. Kevin R Coombe, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Redmond, OR. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Kevin R Coombe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kevin R Coombe has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Kevin R Coombe Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kevin R Coombe
Kevin R. Coombe, DMD Fellow: American Academy of Implant Dentistry “Besides really liking my childhood dentist, I was drawn to a career in dentistry because I am a natural problem-solver. This is still at the heart of why I love what I do and why I strive to be able to provide the very highest standard of care. It’s a real joy to solve a person’s dental problems and earn their satisfaction and trust. “But how I go about caring for someone and working to solve their problem is also essential to providing the top-quality results they deserve and I demand. My goal is to give my patients a lifetime of dental health, oral comfort and winning smiles. And I’ve learned over the past two decades as a dentist that this takes commitment to each person’s individual needs. It also means keeping my skills sharp and my knowledge up to date. Yet, it’s just as important that I work efficiently, value each person’s time and always be honest, direct and engaged with them. Ultimately, I believe in doing for you the very same things I would demand for myself or my loved ones.” DMD: Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland, OR BS: Biology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR Member: Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, Oregon Dental Association, Central Oregon Dental Society