Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin G Brooks DMD
Dr. Kevin G Brooks, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Ocala, FL. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kevin G Brooks has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kevin G Brooks has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 2 of 2
Call Dr. Brooks!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin G Brooks - Posted on November 7th, 2015
Dr. Brooks and his entire staff did a great job for my wife and I. I needed a new dentist to replace my broken crown and I'm very glad I chose him. He does really great work at really reasonable prices. I liked him so much, I encouraged my wife to go see him to get a second opinion on a whole mouth full of work that she needed done. The result is a happy wife and a significant savings! So, if you need a dentist, I recommend you go see Dr. Brooks. Thank you!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kevin G Brooks - Posted on April 3rd, 2015
Dr. Kevin G Brooks Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kevin G Brooks's office for more information.
125 Marion Oaks Blvd Ocala, FL : (352) 347-2333
Locations & DirectionsKEVIN BROOKS DMD, 125 Marion Oaks Blvd, Ocala, FL
Dr. Kevin G Brooks is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Ocala, FL.