- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kevin E Porter MD
Dr. Kevin E Porter, MD is a doctor primarily located in Odessa, TX, with other offices in Midland, TX and Odessa, TX( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. They speak Spanish, English.
Dr. Kevin E Porter has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Kevin E Porter has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kevin E Porter has the following 10 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Tooth
- Oral Surgical Procedures
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kevin E Porter Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kevin E Porter
Dr. Porter has a BS from the University Of Texas Permian Basin. In 1992 Dr. Porter graduated second in his class from Baylor College Of Dentistry. In July of that same year, he started his six-year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial surgery at the University Of Louisville School Of Dentistry in Louisville, Kentucky. During that time, Dr. Porter earned his medical degree from the University Of Louisville School Of Medicine. He completed his residency in June of 1998 and has extensive experience in anesthesia, removal of wisdom teeth, placement of dental implants, facial trauma, and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Porter joined PBOMS in July 1998. In March 2001 he obtained board certification by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and in March 2011 was recertified by the same. Dr. Porter is a Fellow of the American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology.