Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly A Baker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kimberly A Baker has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 5 of 12
I've been going to Dr. Baker for around 11 years, and so has my mum. The staff and office personnel are so friendly, personable, and sweet. I love them all, especially Anne. They always work with your schedule, and if you have a dental emergency, they rush you right in, as soon as possible. They always remember my name, and there's hardly ever a wait, and the rare instances that you do, they have comfortable chairs to lounge in, with an abundance of magazines and coffee to help entertain yourself while you wait for maybe five minutes at most before you're called inside.
Dr. Baker made my appointment very easy. She was very knowledgeable and thorough during my exam, explaining what she would be doing before doing it. She made me very comfortable and I will definitely be visiting her again for my next check up. When she numbed my mouth I didn't feel a thing, great dentist!!
Dr. Baker was incredible! I barely felt when she numbed my gums. She listened to my concerns and answered any questions I had...she also gave me her personal number so I could call her if I was in pain (from root canal) or had additional questions. It was as enjoyable as going to the dentist can be--highly recommend.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kimberly A Baker accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kimberly A Baker
Kimberly A. Baker, DDS The University of Texas at Austin Baylor College of Dentistry Over 20 years experience
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly A Baker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Rowlett, TX.