Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly C Andersen
Dr. Kimberly C Andersen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Spring, TX. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly C Andersen has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kimberly C Andersen has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kimberly C Andersen - Posted on September 26th, 2018
This office tends to always run behind. When I did get there for my appointment to have my cap delivered it wasn’t there. They didn’t tell me until I was already in the chair. Office seems very disorganized. It would have been nice to be told before I got to the office that my cap was not there. This isn’t the service I expect at a dental office.
Dr. Kimberly C Andersen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Assurant DHA
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsRENEE LIGUORI ROGERS DDS, 6704 Sterling Ridge Dr Ste G, Spring, TX
Dr. Kimberly C Andersen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Spring, TX.