- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly E Bodden
Dr. Kimberly E Bodden is a doctor primarily located in Hammond, LA. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Kimberly E Bodden has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kimberly E Bodden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Kimberly E Bodden
Meet Dr. Bodden Dr. Kimberly Easley Bodden Dr. Bodden is passionate about orthodontics, and when you come into her office, expect personal and gentle care.Â You will be treated with the attention that you deserve because Dr. Bodden and her staff know that our patients are the reason that we are here. Dr. Bodden is a resident of Tangipahoa Parish and graduated from Oak Forest Academy in Amite, Louisiana.Â She graduated with honors from the LSU School of Dentistry and practiced general dentistry prior to returning to LSU to obtain her dental specialty certificate in orthodontics. She resides in Ponchatoula with her husband, Shawn, her daughter Jillian, and her pets, Mabel, MarvinÂ and Milton.