- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kimberly L Caldwell has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kimberly L Caldwell has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Tooth Whitening
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kimberly L Caldwell Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kimberly L Caldwell
After receiving her B.S. Degree in Dental Hygiene from Northeast Louisiana University (now known as University of Louisiana at Monroe), Dr. Caldwell went on to receive a Degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery at Meharry Medical College School of Dentistry in Nashville, Tennessee. Completing her residency program in New Orleans, Louisiana at the LSU School of Dentistry and Medical Center, Dr. Caldwell began her career as a dentist in New Orleans. Losing the practice in which she was working to hurricane Katrina, she has built a new office in Monroe. Graduating from Bastrop High, she feels that she has come home.