Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly A Rauk
Dr. Kimberly A Rauk, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Alexandria, MN. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly A Rauk has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kimberly A Rauk has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
16 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Kimberly A Rauk
Dr. Rauk was born in Fargo, North Dakota. She grew up in Hawley, Minnesota, and then at the age of ten, her family moved to Moorhead, where she graduated from high school. She received her undergraduate degree in biology from Gustavus Adolphus College in St. Peter, Minnesota. This is also where she met her husband, Jason. She graduated in the top ten of her class from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, receiving honors for excellence in Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and for her participation and selection into the Rural Health School Program. Dr. Rauk is a member of the Minnesota Dental Association, the American Dental Association and the Academy of General Dentistry. In her continuing education, she has completed courses in cosmetic dentistry, implants, endodontics, pediatric dentistry, non-surgical periodontal care, and infection control.
Locations & DirectionsRAUK FAMILY DENTISTRY, 510 22nd Ave E Ste 601, Alexandria, MN
Dr. Kimberly A Rauk is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Alexandria, MN.