Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins DMD
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Lexington, KY, with other offices in Nicholasville, KY and Nicholasville, KY . She has 26 years of experience. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins has 3 locations
230 N Plaza Dr Ste 230
Nicholasville, KY 40356
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
26 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins
Dr. Kimberly Wilkins Dr. Wilkins graduated from the Universtiy of Kentucky College of Dentistry in 1994. She went into private practice in Nicholoasville, Kentucky where she spent nine years. In 2004 she acquired the practice of Dr. Harry P. Thompson. Dr. Wilkins has advanced training in Implant, Cosmetic, Pediactric and Endodontic dentistry. She is a member of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, the American Dental Association, Bluegrass Dental Society, Kentucky Dental Association, and CDI Study Club.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kimberly F Wilkins is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lexington, KY.