- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kirk A Coury DDS
Dr. Kirk A Coury, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. Their specialties include Endodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Kirk A Coury has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kirk A Coury has the following 2 expertise
- Dental Trauma
- Root Canal
Dr. Kirk A Coury Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kirk A Coury
Kirk A. Coury, DDS, MS Dr. Kirk A. Coury was born and raised in Perryton, Texas. He attended Texas Tech University and received his DDS degree from Baylor College of Dentistry in 1987. After practicing general dentistry for a year, he entered into the endodontic residency program at the University of Texas Health Science Center – Houston where he received his Certificate in Endodontics in 1990 and a Masters Degree in Dentistry. He opened his practice in Amarillo, Texas in December 1990 as the first endodontist of the Panhandle area. Dr. Coury is active in organized dentistry with membership in the American Dental Association, Texas Dental Association, Panhandle District Dental Association and the American Association of Endodontists. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Endodontics, and Fellow of the International and American College of Dentists. He has authored several papers, and lectures frequently. Dr. Coury is married to Dr. Madeline Borecki-Coury, a native of Puerto Rico and now a proud Texan who is a general dentist by education, but stays busy as a wife and mother and in her “spare time” teaches part time at Amarillo College School of Dental Hygiene. They have a daughter, Annelise. He enjoys the outdoors - fly-fishing, cycling, snow-skiing, gardening, traveling, cooking, wine and hanging out with family and friends.