Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kirk H Kinney has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 4 of 4
I always found Dr. Kinney to be a competent, professional dentist. When I lived in The Plains I was a patient of his for many years. His office is small and comfortable and his availability, excellent. It was never particularly difficult to schedule an appointment with him. At the time his assistant was an elderly woman who was shrill at times and her manner almost rude. This is the only negative comment. It would be helpful if Dr. Kinney expanded his web site to provide more information about his educational background, school of dentistry, etc.
I'm tired of the big dental offices where you feel like a number instead of a person. This office was different. I walked in and was greeted right away with a smile. The doctor spent time with me and explained everything. The front desk went over my insurance with me and handled all of the paperwork for me. They were even in the plan for my insurance. I felt taken care of instead of ignored. This is where I am going back to.
37 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Kirk H Kinney accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKirk Kinney Family Dentistry, 6479 Main St, The Plains, VA
Dr. Kirk H Kinney is similar to the following 3 Dentists near The Plains, VA.