Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristen S Eklund
Dr. Kristen S Eklund, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Hugo, MN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristen S Eklund has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kristen S Eklund has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Dr. Kristen S Eklund accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kristen S Eklund
Kristen Eklund, DDS Kristen Eklund, DDS, brings a gentle style to her dentistry, making you and your family comfortable in the dental chair no matter what dental services you require. It is her belief that a healthy, beautiful smile is essential for a quality life. Dr. Eklund has live in Minnesota most of her life; she was raised in Richfield and lives today in Mahtomedi with her husband and three children. She graduated from the University of Minnesota Dental School, with high distinction, upon completing her undergraduate work at Mankato State University and the University of Minnesota. Dr. Eklund previously served her alma mater as a clinical professor, but now exclusively practices in Hugo. Dr. Eklund enjoys her involvement in community theatre, as both a board member and performer. She thinks Hugo is a special community, and has served its residents since 1997.
Locations & DirectionsHUGO DENTAL CARE, 5677 147th St N, Hugo, MN
Dr. Kristen S Eklund is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Hugo, MN.