- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristin D Curro
Dr. Kristin D Curro is a doctor primarily located in Port Washington, NY, with another office in Commack, NY. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Kristin D Curro has 2 locations
Dr. Kristin D Curro has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Kristin D Curro has the following 13 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Implants
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Kristin D Curro Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Kristin D Curro
Kristin Curro, D.D.S. Dr. Kristin Curro is an Associate Dentist who joined Dr. Levittâ€™s practice in 2008 and provides patients with state-of-the-art care for a wide range of general and cosmetic dental concerns. She completed a Fellowship at North Shore University Hospital, where she studied Implant Dentistry and Advanced Prosthodontics to further advance her knowledge in this specialized treatment. Dr. Curro received her Bachelorâ€™s degree in Biology from Boston College, and then graduated as a Doctor of Dental Surgery with the highest academic average in her graduating class from the SUNY Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine, where she also received the Academy of General Dentistry award. She then completed an externship at the Central Arizona Homeless Shelter Services Dental Clinic, and a General Practice residency at North Shore University Hospital. Actively involved in the field of dentistry, Dr. Curro is a member of several professional organizations, including the American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Society and the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry.