Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristina A Biggs has the following 6 expertise
- Tooth Decay
- Pulp Treatment
- Fissure Sealants
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 2
I was very dissatisfied with Dr. Biggs. Her hygienist and assistants were wonderful. They were caring and gentle but, Dr. Biggs was very harsh, abrupt, rude and condescending to her staff, my daughter and myself. She has a horrifying chair-side manner. I would not recommend her to anyone and will not return to her office.
Dr. Kristina A Biggs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CareFirst Regional Preferred Dental PPO
- CareFirst Regional Traditional Dental
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental DeltaCare USA
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kristina A Biggs
Dr. Kristina Biggs Dr. Biggs was born and raised in the Detroit, Metropolitan area. Her interest in dentistry was cultivated at the University of Michigan-Ann Arbor. When Dr. Biggs decided to pursue her love for Dentistry, she traded in her Wolverine jersey for a Terrapin, to attend the University of Maryland Dental School in Baltimore. Her educational pursuits did not stop there. She left for New York City to strengthen her dental knowledge and clinical skills at St. Mary’s General Practice Residency. While practicing as a general dentist and enjoying her life in New York City, she realized she had a love for children and a passion for nurturing healthy smiles. Dr. Biggs decided to pursue specialty studies in Pediatric Dentistry at New York University. Upon graduation, she worked for two well known Pediatric and Family Dental practices. After practicing for several years in New York, Dr. Biggs found her way back to her beginnings in the mid-Atlantic region. The calm and tranquil environment of Northern Virginia allowed Dr. Biggs to pursue her dreams of becoming a practice owner. Although she is a trained specialist in the care of oral health problems, her philosophy is centered in preventive care. It is her most sincere wish that the children she treats will practice preventive strategies on their journey to a perfect smile. She is dedicated to professional development and attends continuing education courses on the latest advancements in dentistry. Additionally, Dr. Biggs is proud to be a faculty member at Children’s National Medical Center. She is excited to be a part of the Lorton community and enjoys traveling, biking, salsa dancing and exploring the many sites of Washington DC Metropolitan Area
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristina A Biggs is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Lorton, VA.