Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristine Marshall DDS
Dr. Kristine Marshall, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with other offices in Saint Petersburg, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL . Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Kristine Marshall has 3 locations
8620 S Tamiami Trl Unit A
Sarasota, FL 34238
6747 Tyrone Sq
Saint Petersburg, FL 33710
Dr. Kristine Marshall has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kristine Marshall has the following 11 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Bridges and Crowns
- Tooth Whitening
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristine Marshall - Posted on April 26th, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kristine Marshall - Posted on February 26th, 2018
Dr. Kristine Marshall Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- FL Blue BlueDental Choice & Choice Plus PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife HMO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kristine Marshall
Kristine Marshall, DDS Kristine Marshall, DDS was awarded her dental degree in 1993 from Northwestern University dental school in Chicago, Illinois. She has been in practice since then, performing cosmetic and restorative dentistry. Her first inspiration came from her grandfather, who was a dentist in Seoul, Korea. He practiced dentistry until his late 70's, and she really admired him. All of her relatives became doctors and lawyers, but Dr. Marshall was the only one to follow in her grandfather's footsteps and become a dentist. She loves what she does and feels as though she has a knack for doing it well thanks to her small hands and keen eyes. Over the years, Dr. Marshall's practice has evolved to not just a function of patients' needs but to enhance their overall features. In this society, we are pushing the envelope to look our best to gain self-confidence. Your smile is just part of it, and Dr. Marshall is happy to play a part in helping those who appreciate the power of a beautiful smile. Dr. Marshall is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry. She stays current with the latest studies and information in this area. In fact, Dr. Marshall graduated the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies, in the areas of occlusion and mastering mandibular and myocentric positioning, as well as full mouth reconstruction. Dr. Kristine Marshall has made the commitment to her clients to provide technically advanced dentistry with personal attention and genuine compassion. She is proud to be on the cutting edge of dental technology and is committed to participating in the education that keeps her there. Dr. Marshall provides dentistry that changes people's lives, and in doing so she changes her own. Dr. Marshall is very active in the Tampa Bay community, lending her time to various charities. Her hobbies include paddle surfing, and wining and dining with her friends. She also loves her Yorkshire terrier.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kristine Marshall is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Sarasota, FL.