Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kristopher K Bennion
Dr. Kristopher K Bennion, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in New Braunfels, TX. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kristopher K Bennion has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kristopher K Bennion has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Kristopher K Bennion accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kristopher K Bennion
Kristopher Bennion, D.M.D. Dr. Kit was born an Army Brat and has lived all over the world growing up. He was born in Arizona, and then, over the next 20 years, lived in Germany, California, Kansas, Korea, Pennsylvania, Idaho and Utah. Dr. Kit graduated from Brigham Young University (BYU) with a B.S. Degree in Neuroscience in 2002. After his graduation, he attended Dental School at the University of Pennsylvania, where he received his D.M.D. (Doctor of Medical Dentistry). He completed a two-year Pediatric Dental residency at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Dr. Kit moved to New Braunfels and has been practicing with Children’s Dental Ark since August of 2008.Dr. Kit recently achieved Diplomate status with the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry and tested in the top 3% on the qualifying exam for the board. He is a member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD), the American Dental Association (ADA), and Texas Dental Association (TDA), regularly attending local meetings and national meetings.When not being a dentist, Dr. Kit spends time with his wife and young children. He is married to a Dallas-native who is excited to be back home in Texas. Dr. Kit has three children – his oldest, a spirited girl, a boy in the middle, and the latest addition to the family, a healthy little girl. He loves reading, playing basketball, riding bikes, music, and cheering for the evil empire, i.e. the Yankees. Meet Our Team
Locations & DirectionsCHILDRENS DENTAL ARK, 610 Landa St, New Braunfels, TX
Dr. Kristopher K Bennion is similar to the following 4 Dentists near New Braunfels, TX.