Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Kurt B Adamson has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kurt B Adamson has the following 9 expertise
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 4
This was just a horrible experience for me. It seemed like all they cared about was getting money from me. After my third appointment to this office to have fillings done I was disgusted. I had brought my coinsurance that I had been quoted over the phone and at the last appointment. I paid....had the fillings done and upon checking out the staff informed me that I actually owed over $500 more that I had maxed out my insurance coverage. I felt like they waited to tell me this because they knew I would have put the fillings off until the first of the year. I have called and complained that I was conned but they will not budge on the issue. Needless to say I will not be going back.
I had to wait a few minutes and fill out paperwork which is understandable, but it put me in a bad mood. I met Dr. Adamson and felt like I was treated like a person not just not just future treatment. It was very educational and helped me better understand my mouth. Dealing with insurance is a hassle, the office was helpful even with all the issues I had
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurt B Adamson is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Fayetteville, NC.