Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Kurt W Bazilus has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Kurt W Bazilus has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kurt W Bazilus has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kurt W Bazilus - Posted on November 17th, 2015
Dr. Kurt W Bazilus Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kurt W Bazilus
KURT BAZILUS, DDS Dr. Bazilus joined our practice in 2007. He received his DDS from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center and completed an advanced general dentistry residency at the Audie Murphy VA Hospital in San Antonio, Texas. During his residency, Dr. Bazilus honed his skills in full-mouth rehabilitation, periodontal surgery, dental implant placement and restoration, sedation dentistry, and Invisalign orthodontics. His postgraduate residency sets him apart because of the enormous commitment and considerable talent it required. Dr. Bazilus was awarded the Chancellors' Award and the Harry M. Paul Award during his training. A vested part of the dental community, Dr. Bazilus is a member of the Arizona Dental Association, Central Arizona Dental Society, Academy of General Dentistry, and American Dental Association. Dr. Bazilus returned to Phoenix in 2007 to take advantage of the activities available in Arizona, especially camping, hiking, and fishing. He also likes to golf, run, surf, and travel. Dr. Bazilus places a high priority on community service. He's a volunteer with several charitable organizations in the Phoenix area, including the Boys and Girls Club and Give Kids a Smile. Dr. Bazilus has also performed charity work in Veracruz, Mexico.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kurt W Bazilus is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Phoenix, AZ.