Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle S Christensen DDS
Dr. Kyle S Christensen, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in South Jordan, UT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Dental Savings Plans
Save 10-60% on most dental procedures today.
Dental savings plans offer an affordable alternative to traditional dental insurance. Members pay an annual fee to gain access to a network of dentists who offer reduced rates to plan members.
Join a Plan
Save at the Dentist
Smile + Be Healthy
Dr. Kyle S Christensen has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Kyle S Christensen has the following 6 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Sleep Apnea
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Dental Implants
Showing 2 of 2
Best Experience for a typically "Bad Experience"
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kyle S Christensen - Posted on August 1st, 2017
Dr. Christensen took out my sins Imoacted wisdom teeth today. The office was friendly and compassionate in every aspect. My son was a little scared to be out to sleep, but the staff did a great job easing his nerves. The pro refuse was quick and efficient. I was impressed with how easily this procedure went and the recovery. I would definitely recommend Dr Christensen to any one who needs oral surgery of any kind !
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kyle S Christensen - Posted on June 7th, 2017
24 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Kyle S Christensen Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kyle S Christensen's office for more information.
1268 W South Jordan Pkwy Ste 200 South Jordan, UT : (801) 561-8088
More about Dr. Kyle S Christensen
Kyle S. Christensen, DDS Oral Surgeon A caring bedside manner coupled with a great sense of humor make Dr. Christensen a patient favorite. He is known to be personable, understanding, respectful and easygoing. As a skilled and patient oral surgeon, he takes great care to place his patients’ safety first, and he exhibits exemplary knowledge of the latest techniques when it comes to dental implants. When he’s not practicing oral surgery, Dr. Christensen coaches his sons’ baseball and basketball teams. Dr. Christensen received his bachelor degree from the University Utah and then went on to complete an externship in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Texas at San Antonio. He obtained his dental degree and completed his residency training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at the University of Washington. Dr. Christensen maintains a private practice in Salt Lake City, where he provides comprehensive treatment for oral and facial surgery. He joined ClearChoice in 2009.
Locations & DirectionsWASATCH ORAL & FACIAL SURGERY, 1268 W South Jordan Pkwy Ste 200, South Jordan, UT
Dr. Kyle S Christensen is similar to the following 4 Dentists near South Jordan, UT.