Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle S Rabe DDS
Dr. Kyle S Rabe, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Green Valley, AZ . He speaks English.
Dr. Kyle S Rabe has 3 locations
Dr. Kyle S Rabe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DMO
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Dental DHMO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Kyle S Rabe
Kyle Rabe, DDS, MS Dr. Kyle Rabe was born and raised in a small town in rural Ohio where he learned that honesty and integrity need to be second nature. He believes he’s found a real home for himself professionally at Dr. JAW Orthodontists where the focus is on conscientious patient treatment. Dr. Rabe came to Tucson qualified, experienced and eager to practice. Dr Rabe received his bachelor of science degree in biology from the Ohio State University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. He also received his dental degree from Ohio State, graduating Magna Cum Laude. Immediately after dental school he entered Detroit Mercy School of Orthodontics, graduating with a Master of Science degree and a specialty certificate in orthodontics. Dr. Rabe is a board certified orthodontist with the American Board of Orthodontists. Orthodontics is a perfect fit for Dr. Rabe. He enjoys giving each patient personalized attention. His treatment style is fun and relaxed. In return, he receives the trust and friendship of his patients. Dr. Rabe wanted to be an orthodontist from the time he was a patient himself. He could see the changes orthodontic treatment could make in people’s lives, in their appearance, their confidence and self image. Dr. Rabe considers himself lucky to be living in Tucson. He has always loved Arizona and has traveled all over the the state. He and Dr. Robison-Rabe were married in the spring of 2010 and have made many friends in the area. Both are looking forward to raising their family here where they will all enjoy the active outdoor lifestyle. On his days off, Dr. Rabe enjoys golf, skiing, wakeboarding, boating and hiking, but most of all he values spending time with family and friends.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Kyle S Rabe is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Tucson, AZ.