1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Have you seen Dr. La Shun L Carroll?

DEVASTATING EXPERIENCE

I had a fear of dentist and finally made an appointment with Thundermist in Wakefield , where Dr. Lashun Carroll had been the providing dentist at the time . He told me I would have a beautiful smile after my treatment plan . Well that never happened , he extracted wrong teeth , after doing a root canal on front teeth he never stabilized the tooth , therefore the same day the teeth broke . Called right away to be seen and they made an appointment a week later to have me go in and tell me there was nothing else he could do for me for " what I wanted" .....what I wanted was to be able to smile and have my teeth restored with the dental plan supposedly we had set in place . He still left a broken tooth on the bottom which he should have extracted when he was extraction happy in the beginning of the treatment . I had 5 extractions ( 2 visits ) one composite filling and 2 root canals done in 1 visit and this took 4 1/2 months . When I asked where I should go he responded with " I don't know I'm not from around here" . Devastated and only having Medicaid dental , I really have no other options ! I had reported him to the head director of Thundermist Wakefield , and nothing was don about this . This has caused such a negative impact on my life I feel like I have no other options or alternatives ! I wouldn't have even given him a star but it required me to select an overall rating ! Because my rating would be a negative star !

Type 2 Diabetes

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. La Shun L Carroll is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Rutland, VT.

Dr. La Shun L Carroll Is this you?