4.8

Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized
Satisfaction

Have you seen LaDerrick Bullock?

Extraction

Dr. Bullock was very attentive and caring he made sure i was in pain and if i was he was willing to fix it asap. He explained everything to me very clearly to where i can understand what was going to be done. Overall i always have good experiences when i come to see him.

Great experience!

Great and attentive experience! All in the office take time to explain and make you feel comfortable and to explain all to you.

Dr. Bullock: crown vs tooth bleaching

Dr. Bullock was fantastic! i went to 3 other dentists who all told me that I needed a crown on a tooth where I had a root canal years ago. The price was crazy and I did not want a crown on a front tooth. Dr. Bullock treated my tooth by bleaching the tooth. It was a simple process and a fraction of the cost and most importantly it worked wonderfully. He is an excellent dentist.

It was in a nutshell AWESOME!

As I told Dr. Bullock in all my years at my former dentist was I treated with concern to my needs. I will some it up as a mind blowing experience.

The best staff I have ever been to!

wonderful friendly caring staff.

nothing but fabulous attention

always a good experience here

nothing but fabulous attention

always a good experience here

great

excellent

Exceptional

I have been fortunate enough in my life to have had dental treatments; however, I have never looked forward to having to go to the dentist. This feeling of dread completely changed the minute I stepped foot in Dr. Bullock's office. I was greeted by Avonel, the warmest and loveliest office assistant I ever met. The atmosphere is caring and welcoming. I have complete faith and trust in Dr. Bullock. I love him as a person and as an amazing dentist who is skilled in his craft at a different level than I was used to. His care and concern coupled with his incredible personality and skill have endeared him to me and has allowed me to have comfort and peace of mind. I am beyond grateful that I am under his care.

couldn't be a better dentist in the area

My experience with Dr Bullock has been excellent again and again. He knows dentistry and is extremely personable. His explanations are always easy to understand and he offers all options. HE involves you in your care but makes it easy. His staff are kind, easy to work with and very acomodating besides being very good professionals.

Always a pleasant experience!

Been a patient for years; always a thorough cleaning. The staff are all very kind and attentive. I've always been very pleased with my results!

Excellent and comfortable

Perfect

• Similiar Dentists

LaDerrick Bullock is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Marlton, NJ.