Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lale O Adams DDS
Dr. Lale O Adams, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Memphis, TN. Her specialties include General Dentistry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lale O Adams has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lale O Adams has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lale O Adams - Posted on July 14th, 2013
Dr. Lale O Adams Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lale O Adams
Lale Adams, DDS Pradeep Adatrow, DDS, MSD Dr. Pradeep Adatrow received his DDS from the University of Tennessee, Memphis and his Masters and Certificate in Periodontics and Implant Dentistry from Indiana University. He is a Board Certified Periodontist, Fellow of International College of Dentistry and Fellow of Academy of General Education. He is a recipient of many prestigious awards such as the Deans Junior Faculty Award, John Diggs Faculty Award and was inducted into the Deans Odontological Society. He serves as faculty in the University of Tennessee, College of Dentistry where he is involved in teaching Periodontics and Implant Dentistry. Dr. Adatrow is very active in Tennessee Smiles, an organization that provides access to information, free oral health screenings and dental care to the needy and underserved in the Midsouth area. Apart from dentistry, he and his wife enjoy cooking, playing tennis, swimming and traveling. E. Faust Reynolds, DDS Dr. Reynolds received a Bachelor of Science from the University of Tennessee-Knoxville and graduated from dental school at the University of Tennessee-Memphis, where he was a member of the Honor Council and treasurer of his class. He and Dr. Bellott had worked together for over 20 years at the time Audubon Dental Group was formed. Dr. Reynolds is also an award-winning professional landscape photographer, with several of his images presently displayed at the Houston Levee office. Away from the job, Dr. Reynolds is a member and deacon at Second Presbyterian Church and has served in short-term dental missions work abroad. He is a 2nd degree black belt in the local outreach group, Christ First School of Martial Arts, where he is a taekwondo instructor and a member of the executive board. Backpacking, racquetball, soccer, Cheetos and the guitar are favorite pastimes. His wife, Erin, and he have been married since 1983. Click here to meet our exceptional staff!
Locations & DirectionsBELLOTT AND ADAMS DENTAL CLINIC, 560 Colonial Rd Ste 100, Memphis, TN
Dr. Lale O Adams is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Memphis, TN.