Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lana L Bowdoin
Dr. Lana L Bowdoin, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Madison, AL. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lana L Bowdoin has the following 8 expertise
- Open Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Cross Bite
Dr. Lana L Bowdoin Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lana L Bowdoin's office for more information.
540 Hughes Rd Ste 4 Madison, AL : (256) 325-3085
More about Dr. Lana L Bowdoin
Meet Dr Lana Bowdoin I love orthodontics! I believe it's one of the best professions in the world, and I feel blessed to know that each day I am able to make a positive difference in someone's life. Every patient is unique and special to me; I enjoy getting to know them and their families, and building lifelong friendships that last even after treatment is complete. I've always felt the need to help others and to make people feel good about themselves. I have had braces and used Invisalign to improve my own smile, so I feel that I can relate better to what my patients experience during their orthodontic treatments. Every smile I treat is important to me, and I am glad that I can help give my patients a beautiful smile that they will have for the rest of their lives. Education After finishing high school, I recieved my Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Alabama and continued on at the University of Alabama School of Dentistry where I earned my Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) degree. I completed my Graduate Orthodontics Residency Program at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry. I believe that continuing education plays a major role in being a successful orthodontist. With technology always changing and improving, I feel it is crucial to stay current with the latest advances in orthodontics so that I can offer my patients the most effective and efficient treatments possible. I regularly attend various lectures, continuing education courses, and seminars hosted by local, regional, and national professional orthodontic organizations. I am also involved in the Smiles Change Lives program, in addition to volunteering with local schools and community organizations. Outside of the practice
Locations & DirectionsMADISON ORTHODONTICS, 540 Hughes Rd Ste 4, Madison, AL
Dr. Lana L Bowdoin is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Madison, AL.