Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lance R Behm DMD
Dr. Lance R Behm, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Minot, ND. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lance R Behm has the following 6 expertise
- Fissure Sealants
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Pulp Treatment
Dr. Lance R Behm Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lance R Behm's office for more information.
2615 Elk Dr Ste 1 Minot, ND : (701) 839-4440
More about Dr. Lance R Behm
Lance R. Behm, D.M.D. Lance R Behm, DMD, established Dakota Kids Dentistry in 2001. A native of Minot, he enjoys being back home with family and friends. Dr. Behm is a Minot High and University of North Dakota graduate. While at UND, he competed on the swim team serving as team captain and earning 10 All American Awards. He received his Doctorate in Dental Medicine from Temple University School of Dentistry. While attending dental school at Temple, he served as class president. Dr. Behm completed two years of advanced specialty training in a hospital based pediatric dentistry at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children. His pediatric training allows him to treat childhood dental issues. It also enables him to effectively deal with emotions of children to pave the way for a positive adult experience. Dr. Behm is an active member in the Minot Dental Society, Northwest District Dental Society, American Dental Association and the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry. In his spare time he loves hiking, swimming and camping with his wife Stephanie, and their two dogs, Cooper and Chloe.
Locations & DirectionsDAKOTA KIDS DENTISTRY, 2615 Elk Dr Ste 1, Minot, ND
Dr. Lance R Behm is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Minot, ND.