Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lance Q Jue has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lance Q Jue has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 1
STAY AWAY FROM DR. JUE and "A Beautiful Smile At Lake Pointe". Approximately late 2013 or early 2014 I had a badly needed crown done by Dr. Lance Jue. The cost was $1,000.00 and I had to pay the entire cost myself because my new dental insurance had a delay time before it would pay benefits. During the time afterward I always had food particles that got trapped under the tooth and I finally went back to Dr. Jue about 6 months later to complain. Dr. Jue told me it was the way I was chewing my food and I should not chew so much on that side of my mouth for awhile. I hate to admit that I tried that for awhile. It didn't change anything. About mid last year I went back to Dr. Jue about the problem and he looked at the crown and this time he told me he had tried to make the crown long enough to extend over to the tooth next to it to close the gap between the teeth but that it must not have been enough and said he couldn't do anything to fix it. About 3 weeks ago the crown popped off. I went to a different dentist and when he examined all of this he said without hesitation that the work Dr. Jue performed was below par with quality work in the dentistry profession. He advised that the tooth needed to be completely redone and that I should go to Dr. Jue and ask for all, or a portion of, my money back. About 7 days later I visited Dr. Jue. I took the recent xrays and the crown to him and asked for a full return of my money. He wanted to rework the crown instead. I told him absolutely not and that I wasn't going to let him do any more work on me and that I wanted my money back instead. He refused to give me ANY money back. None at all. My new dentist is now performing the work this week and even though now I have dental insurance I still have to pay just over $800.00 out of my pocket because now the old tooth is so bad, a post has to be installed, then a new crown. So to recap,,, I complained 6 months after that crown was done and,,, then again not long ago. Both times he gave me separate ridiculous excuse's as to why I was having problems and now when the crown finally came off recently he refuses to reimburse me "any" of the $1,000.00 it cost me. Keep in mind that the crown stayed attached for only 2 years after the work was initially done. STAY AWAY FROM DR. JUE and "A Beautiful Smile At Lake Pointe". He does "below par quality work in the dentistry profession".
Dr. Lance Q Jue accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lance Q Jue is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Sugar Land, TX.