Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lane V Barker DMD
Dr. Lane V Barker, DMD is a Dentist primarily located in Athens, GA. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lane V Barker has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lane V Barker has the following 8 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
Dr. Lane V Barker Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
More about Dr. Lane V Barker
Lane V. Barker, D.M.D. Dr. Barker is originally from Athens, Georgia, where he graduated Valedictorian from Jefferson High School in 1990. He received his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Georgia in 1994. After graduating from Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry in 1998, he returned home to Athens and joined Athena Dental Associates. Professional Affiliations Member of American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association, Eastern District Dental Association and Clarke County Dental Association Member of Academy of General Dentistry Civic Duties Member of various church organizations Past Eagle Scout Secretary of Madison County Youth Association (since 2007) Assistant Coach of football team and Little League baseball team Hobbies Bowling Fishing Spending time with family and children Our Front Office
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lane V Barker is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Athens, GA.