- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lanny D Youree
Dr. Lanny D Youree is a doctor primarily located in Denison, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry. They speak English.
Dr. Lanny D Youree has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lanny D Youree has the following 18 expertise
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Tooth Whitening
- Tooth Removal (Tooth Extraction)
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Oral Hygiene
- Dental Check-up
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
- Root Canals
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Lanny D Youree Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS TX BlueCare Dental
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lanny D Youree
Proudly serving the needs of Texoma for more than four decades, Dr. Youree continually strives to stay ahead of dental needs for his patients. He and his staff place patient comfort at the top of the list. All options are presented and care is taken to enable prompt treatment in a gentle environment. Dr. Youree is a graduate of the Texas A&M University Baylor College of Dentistry and Southeastern Oklahoma State University. Dr. Youree has over 40 years of experience with performing virtually every dental treatment available. Treating both adults and children, his practice offers a wide array of family dental services and staffs two Registered Dental Hygienists. Appointments for preventive dental procedures like cleanings, diagnostics and exams are always welcomed. More complex dental interventions such as bridges, complete/partial dentures, crowns, dental implants, extractions, fillings, periodontics, restorations and root canals are also available to patients. Additionally, cosmetic dental services like bleaching/whitening, composite fillings, porcelain crowns and veneers can be performed. We place a strong emphasis on providing patients with personalized, efficient and cost effective dental care performed in a comfortable environment. Dr. Youree believes the best way that he can meet the dental needs of his patients is through the constant elevation of his practice. His focus on educating himself and his staff on the most current developments in dentistry is what allows him to combine experience with the most modern and effective dental treatments.