Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Larry A Braithwaite
Dr. Larry A Braithwaite, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Provo, UT. His specialties include General Dentistry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry A Braithwaite has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Larry A Braithwaite has the following 11 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Implants
- Tooth Whitening
- Dental Check-up
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Larry A Braithwaite - Posted on February 5th, 2013
I have known Dr Braithwaite for 30 years. In fact I became a dentist because of the kind and friendly way he treats patients. He is my dentist. I have many choices for a dentist and I choose him. Other than myself, I don't know of many dentists who make it their goal to provide great dentistry with as little discomfort as humanly possible.
Dr. Larry A Braithwaite Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ValueCare/Preferred Dental
Total Dental Administrators
- Total Dental Administrators PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Larry A Braithwaite
Dr. Larry A. Braithwaite content Hello. My name is Larry Braithwaite. Welcome to Provo Family Dentistry! Let me tell you just a little about myself. I’ve been practicing dentistry here in Utah County since 1997 and previously had a thriving dental practice in Southern California for nearly 20 years. Family relocations brought us to Utah to be near each other. We love Utah and the many advantages of raising a family, enjoying the great outdoors, and the many social and cultural events related to living in our college town environment. My wife (Wendy) and I live in nearby Lindon and have 7 children. The oldest 6 are married, left the nest, and have blessed us with 14 grandchildren. Our daughter, Marianne, is our youngest and only unmarried child. I am proud to acknowledge that 3 of my sons are also general dentists. My interests and hobbies are many. I enjoy all outdoor activities, hiking, fishing, gardening, ATVing, and long distance running. I firmly believe in going the extra mile to make your visit comfortable in all aspects. At Provo Family Dentistry, our years of experience in dentistry combined with our advanced technology, not only makes us better but gives you better results. Our competent staff is warm and friendly and will help you feel at home at your next visit. Come give Provo Family Dentistry a try, we promise to please and guarantee to make you feel and look better. Dr. Larry A. Braithwaite’s Accreditations Brigham Young University 1970 - 1972 Loyola of Chicago School of Dentistry 1973 - 1977 Private Practice in Torrance, CA 1977 - 1996 Private Practice in Provo, UT 1997- present Member of American Dental Association Member of Utah Dental Association Member of Provo District Dental Society Board of Directors - Utah College of Dental Hygiene
Locations & DirectionsLARRY A BRAITHWAITE DDS, 1675 N Freedom Blvd Ste 12A, Provo, UT
Dr. Larry A Braithwaite is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Provo, UT.