Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Larry J Brandau has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Larry J Brandau has the following 10 expertise
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
- Dental Check-up
- Dental Implants
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Larry J Brandau
Dr Larry J. Brandau, DDS Email: Dr.Brandau@NorthCantonDental.com - Founder and Partner Dr. Brandau graduated from Hoover High School in 1972 and went on to receive a Bachelor of Science degree in 1976 and DDS degree in 1979, both from The Ohio State University. He was married in 1975 to his wife Patricia (Lutz—Hoover High School 1972) and has two children (Erica-Hoover H.S./1998 and Greg-Hoover H.S./2002). After dental school, he returned to North Canton to establish his dental practice. Dr. Brandau worked in a partnership with Dr. Richard Longbrake for twenty-two years then moved to his current location on North Main Street where he worked solo for another eight years. Dr. Jeremy Unger joined him in practice upon his graduation in July 2009. Greg Brandau is currently in dental school at OSU and plans to join the practice when he graduates. Dr. Brandau has seen many changes in dentistry over the thirty years he has been practicing. Many innovative techniques and materials have offered new ways to better meet the needs of today’s dental patient. Keeping up to date with these changes is a never-ending responsibility that a dentist cannot ignore. It also keeps the work interesting. Mastering these changes, as well as those yet to come, is a responsibility Dr. Brandau takes very seriously.
Locations & DirectionsLARRY J BRANDAU DDS LLC, 1619 N Main St, North Canton, OH
Dr. Larry J Brandau is similar to the following 4 Dentists near North Canton, OH.