- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lathe E Miller DDS
Dr. Lathe E Miller, DDS is a doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Lathe E Miller has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lathe E Miller has the following 8 expertise
- Cross Bite
- Space Maintainers
- Open Bite
Dr. Lathe E Miller Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lathe E Miller
Originally from Indiana, Dr. Miller completed his undergraduate training at DePauw University with a major in Biology. He then went on to earn his Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) and his Masters of Science in Dentistry (MS) from Indiana University. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and is an active member on the Cleft Lip and Palate team at Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital. He also holds memberships in the American Dental Association, American Association of Orthodontists, Michigan Association of Orthodontists, and Kent County District Dental Society. Dr. Miller resides in the Forest Hills/Ada area with his wife, Nicole (a Grand Rapids native), their son, Chase, and labradoodle Maggie.