Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lauren E Abes has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lauren E Abes has the following 9 expertise
- Root Canal
- Dental Check-up
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 1 of 6
Dr. Lauren E Abes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS GA Dental Complete
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
More about Dr. Lauren E Abes
Lauren Abes, DMD Dental School: University of Pittsburgh 2000/ D.M.D. Undergraduate School: University of Georgia 1996/ B.S. Agriculture Dr. Abes is a native Atlantan residing currently in Virginia Highlands. She joined DentFirst in June of 2000 and enjoys cosmetic dentistry as well as prosthetics, crown and bridge, and pedodontics; children's dentistry. While in dental school Dr. Abes joined Alpha Omega, and is currently a member of the American Dental Association, Georgia Dental Association and the American Society of Dentistry for Children. During her undergraduate years at The University of Georgia she competed in team triathalons: her area of expertise was swimming. She appreciates all aspects of outdoor activities including running, backpacking and biking. Prior to dental school, Dr. Abes biked the southwest corner of France along the coast of Spain and into Portugal. Her most recent excursion included backpacking through Vietnam and Thailand to experience the different cultural climates. Dr. Abes' future travel plans include South America. She practices at the Norcross and Sandy Springs DentFirst locations.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lauren E Abes is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Norcross, GA.