Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Laurentis L Barnett has 3 locations
140 Front St Ste 4
Gilbertown, AL 36908
Book Online Now
Dr. Laurentis L Barnett has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Laurentis L Barnett has the following 8 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurentis L Barnett - Posted on March 7th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurentis L Barnett - Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Laurentis L Barnett - Posted on December 17th, 2014
The experience at Dr. Barnett's office has been terrible. The staff is not professional or honest when dealing with clients. We have experienced problems from the initial appointment until present. The crown that Dr. Barnett placed in my son's mouth was created using sub-standard dental materiel which decayed in my son's mouth only 2 months after he installed the crown. We had to visit another dentist to have the crown replaced and now Dr. Barnett's office is billing us for an unjustifiable amount. Don't be fooled by the smiling faces and extra kindness the staff displays during your visits. Smiling faces tell lies. I would not recommend my friends and colleagues take their dogs there.
Dr. Laurentis L Barnett Accepts the Following Insurance
- Ameritas PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits AdvantagePlus Plans
- CompBenefits Dental Access Plan
- CompBenefits PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Principal Dental PPO
More about Dr. Laurentis L Barnett
About Dr. Barnett Dr. Laurentis L. Barnett was born and raised in Florence, Alabama. He earned his undergraduate degree from the University of North Alabama in Florence and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery from Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN. He graduated with several awards including: Meharry Medical College recipient of O & K Letters for Scholastic Achievement, Scholar of the National Health Service Corporation, A. Vedester and Della F. Hill Award for Scholastic Achievement, James and Virginia Merrill Foundation Scholarship Award, and the 2007 Annual Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Award. Upon completion of dental school, Dr. Barnett was certified by the standards of the Alabama State Board and he moved to Gilbertown to fulfill obligations to the National Health Service Corporation by providing dental care to low-income patients. His plans were to return to north Alabama where he was born and raised and, in August 2009, Dr. Barnett and Dr. Toney’s paths crossed and today his dreams are becoming a reality. Understanding the need to give back, Dr. Barnett travels on yearly trips to Haiti providing dental and spiritual care to those who might otherwise not receive it. In fulfilling Meharry’s mission of “Service of God through service of mankind”, Dr. Barnett has found dentistry to be his true passion in changing the world one smile at a time! Professional Affiliations: American Dental Association National Dental Association Academy of General Dentistry Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Personal: Dr. Barnett keeps himself very busy in his church where he serves as Youth Pastor and Stated Clerk for his denomination. He is an avid football fan, “Roll Tide”, and loves being outside in nature and spending quality time with family and friends. Please contact us today to schedule an appointment. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laurentis L Barnett is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Huntsville, AL.