- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence E Calley
Dr. Lawrence E Calley is a doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI, with other offices in Lincoln Park, MI and Novi, MI( and 16 other locations). Their specialties include Orthodontics. They speak English.
Dr. Lawrence E Calley has 18 locations
Dr. Lawrence E Calley has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lawrence E Calley Accepts the Following Insurance
- 18900 Michigan Ave Dearborn , MI : (313) 441-9226
- 2100 Southfield Rd Lincoln Park , MI : (313) 389-9660
- 27600 Novi Rd Novi , MI : (248) 374-0125
- 29500 7 Mile Rd Livonia , MI : (248) 442-8856
- 300 W 14 Mile Rd Troy , MI : (248) 585-5227
- 3050 S Rochester Rd Rochester , MI : (248) 844-2271
- 30760 Woodward Ave Royal Oak , MI : (248) 585-5527
- 39833 Traditions Dr Northville , MI : (248) 344-1913
- 435 N Telegraph Rd Waterford , MI : (248) 683-9811
- 13967 Lakeside Cir Sterling Heights , MI : (586) 566-7669
- 14100 Lakeside Cir Sterling Heights , MI : (586) 296-1943
- 29500 WEST SEVEN MILE LIVONIA MALL Livonia , MI : (248) 442-8856
- 3070 S Rochester Rd Rochester , MI : (248) 844-2271
- 3201 Fairlane Dr Allen Park , MI : (313) 293-7841
- 32123 Gratiot Ave Roseville , MI : (586) 296-1943
- 35000 Warren Rd Westland , MI : (734) 466-9665
- 3525 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Ste B Lansing , MI : (517) 394-1495
- 41829 Ford Rd Canton , MI : (734) 466-9665
More about Dr. Lawrence E Calley
Meet Dr. Calley Lawrence E. Calley, DDS, MS I am very blessed to do something that I truly love. What most excites me about my work in orthodontics is the satisfaction I get from working with my patients and staff while having fun.Â I truly love my work, as well as the terrific people I work with, even after being in the profession for more than 25 years! I hope that I have impacted their lives in a positive way because I know they have done that for me. Education I attended the University of Michigan obtaining a degree in aerospace engineering.Â I worked as an engineer for three years before returning to U of M to get my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree, followed by two years of advanced study to receive a Master of Science degree in Orthodontics. Continuing Education I have traveled throughout the United States to continue my education and have studied with some prominent orthodontists over the years.Â I truly love what I do and I enjoy my continuing education classes. I am passionate about learning anything new that is proven and will help my patients get better results and have a better experience.Â Professional Memberships Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics American Association of Orthodontists Michigan Society of Orthodontics American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association My Team What makes my team so special is their shared passion for what they do.Â Every person on my team has been in the dental field for an extended period of time and we take a personal interest in every one of our patients. In our office, I see all of my patients at every visit and am able to answer questions at any time.Â Outside the Office I grew up in the Detroit suburbs and was one of four boys. I currently live in Battle Creek and have lived there my entire career.Â I have four children, three boys and one girl.Â One of them is a special needs child.Â As a result, I have a special place in my heart for these kids. Away from work my church is very important to me. I enjoy time with my kids and have a variety of interests including woodworking, gardening, and anything to do with airplanes. I fly sailplanes for a hobby, ride my bike, and love to snow ski in the winter. American Association of OrthodontistsÂ® http://www.braces.org On this site, you can learn about orthodontic specialists in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of dental and facial irregularities. The correction of tooth and jaw alignment results in a healthy, attractive smile thatâ€™s good for life. American Board of OrthodonticsÂ® The mission of The American Board of Orthodontics is to establish and maintain the highest standards of clinical excellence in orthodontics. http://www.americanboardortho.com Meet Dr. Calley/Meet Our Team/Our Blog