Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lawrence D Singer has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lawrence D Singer has the following 10 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Dental Implants
Showing 1 of 1
My experience was very professional form initial contact. The receptionist who made my appointment was very knowledgable and informative. She told me what to expect. When I arrived, I was greeted with genuine warmth. I filled out my new patient paperwork and was seated after about 15 minutes. The assistant who seated me was very friendly and explained what to expect again. Dr. Singer spent 45 minutes with me. He discussed more than my teeth. He reviewed my entire medical history and related this to my oral health. He explained that many of the things he say in my mouth (grinding) could be related to my sleeping. We developed a plan and he referred me to specialist MDs who addressed problems Dr. Singer, a dentist found, that my regular internist never did. I am blown away by Dr. Singer's competence and have recommended several people. I am affectionately teased by some of my co-workers as the "Dr. Singer Fan Club." We have embarked on a treatment plan and I really feel my total overall health is much better because of Dr. Singer's involvement and recommendations.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsDc Smiles Alexandria, 809 Cameron St, Alexandria, VA
Dr. Lawrence D Singer is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Alexandria, VA.