Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow
Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow, DDS is a Dentist primarily located in Albany, NY. He has 46 years of experience.Dr. Kotlow has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow has the following 6 expertise
- Pulp Treatment
- Tooth Decay
- Dental Check-up
- Fissure Sealants
Showing 3 of 12
Finally corrected congenital tongue tie
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow - Posted on November 9th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow - Posted on April 4th, 2017
Sad,Angry,Hurting for my son
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow - Posted on May 23rd, 2015
I can't efficiently rate the Advanced Technology because ive never seen any of it. Dr. Kotlow has never once explained things to us, Just "your son has cavities that need to be taken care of this lady at the front desk will set you up with another appointment." We have never been allowed to go with our son for any cleaning/procedure. Our last Visit my son came back so upset and after we left told us that he had gotten upset because he wanted us and the lady down stairs told him to knock it off. I took to facebook and had so many people respond telling me similar stories. some cases where they or their children had been held down. Im sorry but if you are ok with someone else holding your child down while they are drilling in his/her mouth your a terrible person! Take your children their if you would like but blame yourself if he traumatizes them! For a pediatric destist, Hes not very kid friendly and while some people will say hes very straight foward and assertive, We felt he was just plain rude and if we were uncomfortable with his attitude how is my 4 year old going to feel. Now we have switched dentist offices and my son needs to be put in a papoose (straight jacket pretty much) just to have one cavity taken care of and would barely let the dentist look in his mouth just to see his teeth.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
46 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
- Emblem Dental - Preferred Plus
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
More about Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow
Lawrence A Kotlow, D.D.S., P.C. Since 1974, Dr. Kotlow has been in private practice, serving the specialized needs of children. Dr. Kotlow is known throughout the country for his innovative techniques and caring manner, and has lectured for some of the top dental societies and dental companies. Dr. Kotlow has lectured in Australia, Taiwan, Canada and through out the United States concerning Pediatric Dentistry and lasers. He has written over 35 articles and authored chapters on pediatric dentistry and lasers for two laser textbooks. Click here to view a video of Dr. Kotlow using a laser. Accomplishments and Honors: Fellow in the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry Fellow in the International College of Dentists Diplomate in the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry Mastership in the Academy of Laser Dentistry Member of the following organizations: (click on the organization to go to its web page) The American Dental Association New York State Dental Association International College of Dentists Academy of Laser Dentistry The Third District Dental Society The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry International Association of Tongue-Tie Professionals
Locations & DirectionsLAWRENCE ALAN KOTLOW DDS, 340 Fuller Rd, Albany, NY
Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Albany, NY.