3.9

Satisfaction

Have you seen Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow?

Finally corrected congenital tongue tie

Quick, excellent, compassionate service

Satisfaction

really made a life changing effect on my daughter after so much difficulty with dentist before. Well worth the 2 hour drive for us.

Sad,Angry,Hurting for my son

I can't efficiently rate the Advanced Technology because ive never seen any of it. Dr. Kotlow has never once explained things to us, Just "your son has cavities that need to be taken care of this lady at the front desk will set you up with another appointment." We have never been allowed to go with our son for any cleaning/procedure. Our last Visit my son came back so upset and after we left told us that he had gotten upset because he wanted us and the lady down stairs told him to knock it off. I took to facebook and had so many people respond telling me similar stories. some cases where they or their children had been held down. Im sorry but if you are ok with someone else holding your child down while they are drilling in his/her mouth your a terrible person! Take your children their if you would like but blame yourself if he traumatizes them! For a pediatric destist, Hes not very kid friendly and while some people will say hes very straight foward and assertive, We felt he was just plain rude and if we were uncomfortable with his attitude how is my 4 year old going to feel. Now we have switched dentist offices and my son needs to be put in a papoose (straight jacket pretty much) just to have one cavity taken care of and would barely let the dentist look in his mouth just to see his teeth.

• Similiar Dentists

Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow is similar to the following 3 Dentists near Albany, NY.

Dr. Lawrence A Kotlow Is this you?