Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lawson E Evans has the following 1 specialty
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. Lawson E Evans has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Evans and his group are the BEST.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawson E Evans - Posted on March 10th, 2016
I was referred to Dr. Evans office from a co worker over 5 years ago. I have seen many dentists in my day, but this group is the BEST. Professional, complete pleasure to deal with and Dr. Evans work is fantastic. This entire office is so pleasant and I'm always so pleased with the finished work. - Thank you!
Wont treat dental mishaps from other dds
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lawson E Evans - Posted on December 3rd, 2012
I was referred to dr evans by orthodontist dr. Don Wilson in Novato, ca.( refer to dr. Wilson's vitals review for complete story). Believe me it will be worth your while and may save you some grief. First dr evan said he thought my problem was orthodontic. Dr. Evan did not give me an opinion or a treatment plan. He then alluded to need to possibly re-cap tooth number 14 but was wishy washy about it. He scheduled another appt: with me to talk more about treatment( nothing accomplished that day). He then called me, left message canceling appt: and said I need a prostidontist. Why the runaround????
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lawson E Evans Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lawson E Evans's office for more information.
1805 Novato Blvd Ste 4 Novato, CA : (415) 898-0696
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Lawson E Evans is similar to the following 4 Dentists near Novato, CA.